Taking Control of Tricky Relationships
ENROLLMENT is CLOSED
There is one picture that is painted over and over again that represents what relationships during your engagement “should” look like. It’s a picture of large families that get along well and gather frequently to celebrate. It’s a picture of the closest group of friends wearing silky floral robes and sipping champagne on the morning of. It’s the picture perfect image that is nothing more than a staged and posed single moment.
Even though you know that those magazine spreads and Insta posts aren’t the whole story, you can’t help but feel that you’re missing out on something each time someone lets you down. You can’t help but feel robbed of what could have been when no matter how hard you try to keep things simple, somebody is right around the corner, ready to make things difficult.
For most brides, navigating relationships is THE hardest part about planning a wedding. There is nothing like a friendship stab in the back or a selfish relative to make the magic feel, well, not so magical.
Taking Control of Tricky Relationships is a class dedicated to teaching you how to welcome that magic back in by finding power in your ability to protect yourself and your wedding and freeing yourself from the grip of hurtful happenings
you long for healthy relationships that make you feel supported + loved during your engagement
This class is for you if:
- Certain relationships with friends or family have been giving you relentless headaches
- You can’t help but feel disappointed, hurt, or perhaps even abandoned when you think of the role that relationships have played in your engagement
- You have people in your life who seem more focused on their own needs, opinions, or demands about your wedding than your own needs
- You are having difficulty choosing or managing your bridal party
- You have been taken advantage of or disrespected as a bride
- You long for healthy relationships that feel supportive and positive
- You know that you need to set some solid boundaries but you aren’t sure how and/or you don’t know if you’ll be able to follow through with them
- You’re ready to start your marriage off with a healthy support system surrounding you
Through this class, you will learn:
- Why you’re experiencing so many relational letdowns as a bride
- What you can do right now to stop hurting and start healing
- Ways that you can take back the control in toxic relationships
- What you need to do when people make selfish demands or put their own needs before yours
- How to build simple, lasting boundaries that won’t ruin relationships but WILL protect you and your wedding
- Tools you can use to evaluate your current boundaries and create better, stronger ones
- The silver-lining to experiencing relational heartache during your engagement
- How getting in the habit of embracing boundaries NOW will set your marriage up for success when it comes to relational difficulty you’ll face together in the future
build lasting boundaries that will protect you and your wedding without ruining relationships
what you get:
- A one hour video lesson, fill-in-the-blanks sheets for you to follow along with, and insanely helpful 'Heartwork' (that's my cheesy term for heart-centered homework) Assignments for you to download, print, and complete during the class.
- TEN full days to access and complete the class.
- An exclusive, 2-month invitation to a Facebook group filled with like-minded Bare Brides. Inside, you can join in on conversations about your class and other heart-centered topics related to your engagement - giving you a reliable source of support and encouragement. For each class you purchase, you gain 2 months of Facebook group access.